Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Update

Happy Wednesday!
Fingerprint update- an officer from USIS called Duane on Monday asking why she had my fingerprints but not his! He told her the story and she said call her after we leave so she can expedite and she should have them in 48 hours...does this mean she will have it all done???? Could we be a week (if they can get his print on Friday) away from authentication!!!  Can anyone give me a rough timeline after authentication and I send it all to ET about how long it took before you knew you were "waiting"???  Could we possibly be waiting by March?  I don't want to get to hopeful as there are still so many things that can go awry but...

 As I sit here and watch the snow I have been excitedly looking at all the formula that is coming in!  The drive is going very well!  Wanted to extend to anyone out there....if you want to send any this way I am going to collect for another 2 weeks and then ship to WHFC! 
also for anyone out there who would prefer to do clothing just a GREAT tip- LL Bean is having 30% off their sale items starting tomorrow!!  I work there and I am anxiously awaiting so I can gather as much as possible for the kids out there! 

Here's to a great day- and maybe being a month away from waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment