Thursday, February 3, 2011

Timing

Ok- so no one told me that adoption time was like football time.  You know how a football game would only be about 50 minutes if there were not so many timeouts, commercials....that is how I feel adoption time is...Duane got his fingerprints completed a week ago and the lady at USCIS told us when he got them she would have results in 48 hours...guess what still NO results...ugh we leave town tomorrow for 9 nine days and now no paperwork on the way to authentication...booooooo.

Is there anyway to check my status online??? 

3 comments:

  1. That's a bummer. But, in the big picture, nine days probably won't make that much difference where you are in on the wait list. Hope it is at least a fun trip to distract you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about checking your status online, but I do know too well the impatience you fee. Football is a great analogy and Kristin in right that 9 days likely will not make a difference. Enjoy your trip! My advice would be to take as many trips as possible to distract yourselves =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was able to check my status by calling and bugging them ;)

    ReplyDelete