Thursday, January 20, 2011

Formula Drive

I was on the conference call a few weeks  ago that WHFC held and I have not been able to get out of my mind the struggle that Ethiopia has to get formula, not financially but just to have access.  I have decided to start a formula drive!  I have posted it on my facebook, going to get it started at work and my church!  If any of you would like to participate and send a can (or however many!) that would be AWESOME!!  I will take care of the shipping to WHFC.  A few people have also asked if they can send other items (clothes,shoes, toys...) the answer is YES!  If you are interested in sending anything please email me at kriswat101@yahoo.com- put formula drive as the subject line and I will respond with where to send these items!  You can order cans online and have them shipped right to me, you would not even have to leave the house!!  Remember 1 can makes a HUGE difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment