Sunday, January 16, 2011

Just a quick update!

Well Daune's finger is healing nicely! We are hoping one more week and then get his prints! 
We also sent our  dossier to WHFC for preliminary approval! Very excited about this praying all of our ducks are in a row!

We have also officially started our own business!!  DKW video and events!!  Duane is a 3 time Emmy award winning news videographer (yes I love to brag about him!!!)  so we have decided to start our own business on the side!  He has his first gig next weekend!  I have also started school online for event planning, very exciting!  Things are coming along very well!  I will also be starting my half-marathon training this week, well really it is "pre-training", going to do a video blog of this! 

2011 is going to be an AWESOME year!!!

1 comment:

  1. I envy your enthusiasm...please send some my way! I am so impressed by everything you have going on, that will be a big help as you Wait!

    ReplyDelete