Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How precious

We said goodbye to our girl 3 days ago.  I miss her so much- her adorable gait, how when she would see us walk through the gate each day- the smile on her face would expand and she would run and jump in our arms and hug and kiss us! 
Saying goodbye was even harder that I thought.  We had one of the nannies translating and I was doing ok- a bit teary but not to bad, then I asked the nanny to ask CC if she wanted to ask us anything before we left or tell us anything...she did, she said tell them I love them and will miss them...I LOST it, I mean did exactly what I should not have done...even the nanny started to cry, we were all a mess.  But, I was able to pull it together for about two minutes to walk back to the room. 
But on a GREAT note, she is being so well taken care of, I have not one single worry of the love, care and nurturing she is receiving, they are absolutely amazing there.
We do have a lot to do to prep for her arrival, so this time will probably go by very fast!
In the interim we will look at her pictures, videos and continue to daydream about our little princess!! We are sending her cards and packages as much as possible! There are so many wonderful families willing to help! Thank you all in advance! This is such an amazing community!!

3 comments:

  1. YEAH! Glad to hear it went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, HH is a special place and we too were comforted between trips knowing how well M and m were being cared for. It sounds like a spectacular trip adn wonderful experience. I hope the wait to embassy is a quick one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree , HH staff are amazing. So many emotions.... Sounds like you had some incredible bonding time already.

    ReplyDelete