Thursday, October 6, 2011

10 days...

We will be getting on a plane in 10 days!  I am so emotional it is crazy! My co-workers said I am just as hormonal as a pregnant woman in her last month!  I am crying about everything (seriously, during the X-Factor last week I kept crying- yes Duane is laughing at me) I am forgetting everything else, I cannot sleep....I am a wreck!  BUT I am super happy so I am a happy wreck.
We are trying to figure out what else do we need to do...I keep checking that all of our paperwork is ready(ready for what you ask? I guess that it is ready to travel!), I am going to start packing tomorrow.  I am celebrating every day at this point...two weeks until we fly, two weeks until we meet her, two weeks until we go to court....not looking forward to this Saturday that will be two weeks until we leave here...UGH that I am dreading.

My sister is coming up here the week after we get back to help with whatever else we need done on the house (she is a organizational nut!) then a friend is throwing me a shower which will be a blast! 
It is really happening I am actually going to be a mom...OMG!

Well back to making friendship bracelets, I am taking these with us, there are special ones for CC, Duane and myself (that have our names) but thought I would make a bunch to give to the kids as well! 

10 days and then the blogging will take on a whole new wait, worry, freak out...

2 comments:

  1. So excited for the precious, precious days ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete