Monday, February 28, 2011

every little step counts!

So I was going to rename the blog to paperwork mess up!!  But through all the ups and downs with our paperwork we are getting it back from authentication tomorrow!!  Yep- that is right, meaning that we will be sending the paperwork to WHFC tomorrow afternoon!!  OMG!!  We are about to be waiting- we will actually be waiting in a few weeks (not sure how long it takes from them receiving to us officially waiting).

A bit of fun we are going to have for Easter though....Duane and I are light on celebrating holidays we don't live close to family and well some of the holidays we just do not go crazy on so I decided we needed to practice being better at this so when our little ones come home to us we are ready to go!!  So I decided I am going to put in a hat- papers that are labeled girl or boy with ages 1 to 4- we are each going to draw one and then create Easter baskets for them!!!  I am very excited about this!  I know kinda cheesy but should be a lot of fun to see what we each come up with!!! 

1 comment:

  1. COngrats! I love your creative idea to get into the holidays! If I remember correctly, our official Wait Date was the date on our Approval letter...

    ReplyDelete