Sunday, October 3, 2010

I Love You Through and Through

Well I did it! bought my first kids item! I bought a book! Kind of a celebration that our paperwork is complete and our Social Worker should be assigned this week.

As I was thumbing through books and landed on the book- I love you through and through. It is just the cutest little book.  I cannot wait to read it to my little ones! It is a simple book so I am going to translate it in Amharic.  There are a few Ethiopians I work with and see if they can help me!

  A step closer!

3 comments:

  1. I am completely addicted to children's books. My kids both have overflowing bookshelves and I have boxes of books stored for when the little ones arrive. My husband makes fun of me all the time. What can I say? Some women buy shoes...I buy books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you start buying it is tough to stop. ;-) I am a good example of that. :-) Congrats on getting your paperwork done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer is right on, she is a good example of "it being tough to stop" when shopping for the future kiddos. =) Ha!! I am the complete opposite. While I do have 2 books, we have purchased nothing else and probably won't until we have our referral. Congrats on reaching those milestones, they are important to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete