Saturday, January 28, 2012

Update

The other night I shared with Chaltu why I loved her, what a neat experience.  She laughed and giggled the whole time and was quite embarrassed.  But what was really neat is last night I asked her why I loved her and she repeated a few of the things back and giggled again.  I am so glad she knows all the reasons I love her!

however just so you all know that our life is not picture perfect, she did get in "trouble" for the first time last week!!!  No dessert, it was nothing major but she had been slightly pushing my buttons all night and then she hit the jackpot!!  She was a bit bummed but really moved on fairly quickly.  Not a lot effects her, which is a bit sad as I worry that she has been through so much that she has such a super tough shell now she does allow her emotions to take over sometimes.  Maybe in this world that is a good thing...who knows! I don't want to analyze it to much that is for sure!!

Her school is going really well, her teacher called her "extremely gifted" and said when the english takes off she is going to be a force to be reckoned with! We see it and it is pretty cool!  Speaking of her language, it is getting better and better we are still looking for an ESL tutor with no luck. 

She will be starting basketball next week which is really exciting and I think I am going to put her in swim lessons as well.  Her socialization is coming around, last week she started saying goodbye to her friends at school versus them just saying it to her and she staring at them!!  We also have our first birthday party next week! At Chuck E Cheese!! wish us luck!!  It is cute though as she is so excited to buy a present for the little girl!!  She said "mommy, sook (store) most beautiful baby"  I said absolutely!!

Our routine is settling in, although she hates when we work and is so excited at the rare moments we are all together, last night was one of those and she was so excited and just kept hugging us both and having all 3 of us hug! 

I promise to take some pictures this week! As everyone is asking!!

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear that she knows why she is loved. It's an important message...keep telling her. And, it's good to hear that school is going well. But, sorry to hear that you'll be forced to spend time at Chuck E Cheese (it is my least favorite in the world). So happy for all of you.

    ReplyDelete