Sunday, April 3, 2011

One Month Down

Well today marks one month since we became officially waiting! Here is how I am tracking it!
March-April
April- May
May- June
June- July
July-August
August-September
September-October
October-November
November-December
December-January
January-February
February-March
March-April
 It was a quick month being the first month!
With everything going on the past two months with ET adoptions I had been pretty emotional about everything, but I feel very confident as of now.  I do say "as of now" I am sure things could change, but I am trying to stay positive on this!  We had so may difficulties in just getting our paperwork completed, that I refuse to take on more stress.  This needs to be a fun time in our lives!  So that is what we am making it!

I have my half-marathon in a month! Yeah! this is my 2nd one and I am trying to improve my time by 36 minutes!  Plus I signed up to do the Trek Across Maine- that is 3 days on a bike!!  It is for the Lung Cancer Association.

Duane and I have a vacation in 2 months! Beach here we come!!!

My mom has started making things for the kids rooms!  I am really excited about this!!!  I have not bought anything in awhile...hmmm I need to get on this!!

Here is to another great month!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a great attitude. You guys are awesome. Here's wishing you another great month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very good attitude,keep it up! I'm glad to hear you guys are sticking it out with your original plan. My impression from WHFC is that yes, things may slow down, but they are not stopping and if they do process fewer cases it will not be the dramatic slow down some have speculated about.

    So hang in there, enjoy the Wait, and do all the fun grown up things that you won't be able to do once you have your children. I know we wish we would have traveled more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen it is so exciting to be following your adventures of running and soon to be biking across Maine. Your an amazing woman!

    It is cute that your mom is making things for the kids room. Have you chosen colors?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen - congratulations on having one month under your belt! Best wishes on this most amazing and blessed journey to your children! ~Karen Wistrom www.family-from-afar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete