Sunday, August 15, 2010

First Post

This is my first post!  My husband and I have begun the journey of adoption, and I have been reading so many blogs of families that have or are adopting from Ethiopia that I decided I would start one as well!  They are very therapeutic to read and look forward to the same for writing them! 

We are in the middle of the process with the paperwork piece, trying to get it all completed so we can begin our home study.  I am ready for the home study process to begin, it will mean one step closer to having a family!  I look forward to comments, advice and thoughts as we begin this journey!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kristen. Just leave a message on the blog with the agency you are using and I will get your blog added. Good Luck! Can't wait to read more about your journey : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging (and adoption!)

    If you'd like the widget for ET adoption blogs, I'll have to email the code to you (I just tried to post it here but blogger won't let it go through.) email me at EmilybandRichp AT gmail dot com and I'll send the code your way.

    If you're wanting to have a "blogroll" like I have on the side of my blog, it's an option under "layout" on blogspot. (I like the blogroll so I easily know which of my favorite blogs have new post. Then I don't obsessively check them all multiple times per day ;)

    (I'm not sure which you're asking so I hope I've answered your question) :)

    I can't wait to keep reading about your journey!

    hugs,
    Emily B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to leave a quick comment to say welcome to this crazy world of adoption! It is certainly filled with many ups and downs, but it's a beautiful journey that is worth it all. I can't wait to read more about your adoption(s?)! What agency are you using?

    ReplyDelete