Monday, August 23, 2010

Clothes...

I worked all weekend in the children's department and all I could initially think about was all the items that I wanted to buy my future kids!  At first I was excited about all the different pieces I could buy them.  Then I got thinking wow my kids are out there right now, somewhere and they are probably needing the t-shirt I am folding, or the dress I am hanging.  Where are my kids right now? Are they still with their mom? are the in the orphanage?  Do they know, even at their little tiny age that we are out there and we will have them here soon. I know that God has us all picked out for each other!  I cannot wait to meet these little ones, to keep them safe and hold them tight!  Soon my children we will be there!  We don't know you but we love you already!

3 comments:

  1. Kristen:

    This thought process is so cool!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have added your blog to Ethiopian Adoption Blogs. I wish you all the very best ad you continue down this path. We just signed up with WHFC for one of their pilot programs so we will be on the roller coaster with you! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! We're fellow WHFC clients and have been waiting almost 10 months for siblings! I blog at by-dirigible.blogspot.com; I am looking forward to following your journey! Best wishes! Meg B

    ReplyDelete